Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2014

California Adventure with Daddy

Day two: California Adventure! Maybe it's just the stage of life we are in with a 3.5 and 1.5 year old, or maybe it just suits us better, but dare I say we like California Adventure better than Disneyland??? We always seem to spend more time there. I like the easy feel and pace of this park, as well as the fact that there is more space to walk. Whether that is actual space or just a smaller crowd, I'm not sure. We sure are going to miss this ace when our passes expire!


My friend Leslie an her two kiddos met up with us for a few hours in the afternoon. I love spending time with her. We've been friends since we were about 2 years old! Crazy! We have great, deep talks and I am so thankful for her and her heart!

Since we knew this would be our last trip for a long time, and daddy and Grammy were with us, we decided to go all out an have dinner with all the princesses (seriously, ALL the princesses!) at Ariel's Grotto. I'm pretty sure that was the most expensive meal we've ever eaten or paid for! But the girls, especially Aria, loved every minute of it! ...and we kinda did too. :)





We had never been on Radiator Springs Racers before, but had really wanted to ever since it opened up. The girls aren't big enough to ride and since they are always with us, we've never been able to go. So, my mom, Gabe and I decided to take turns hanging with the girls so we could all ride once (I got to go twice!). It was seriously super fun! We all loved it!









No comments:

Post a Comment