Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Aria Earns Her Elsa Dress!

Aria has been asking for an Elsa dress for months! I checked out the prices for the REAL Disney Elsa dress and it was over $200! It would be $65 at the Disney Store which would be great, except that they are on back order for months to come! So, after garage saleing one morning and finding an Ariel nightgown, a sparkly sheer tablecloth, and a bed skirt all for under $5, I decided it was just meant to be that I should make her an Elsa dress. Undertaking of the year, but I like the way it turned out and Aria could not be more excited! I will mention, too, that she has worked so hard for about two months , earning coins by eating, to "buy" this dress! We are so proud of her dedication and hard work!






Elsa powers! ...as she told me. ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment