Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Surprise Baby Shower!




When I walked down the hallway to my classroom on Thursday, I thought it was strange that none of my students were waiting at the door for me. I walked in the door to a huge, "SURPRISE!!!" My 10th grade homeroom students surprised me with an early baby shower! I had no idea they had this all planned out, but they did a great job and they all worked together to make it happen so beautifully - something I am very proud of them for.


The precious baby girl cake, brought in by one of my boys, and a table full of gifts! My kiddos were so sweet and so generous!


Just some of the many wonderful gifts my students gave me - they truly spoiled me!


Here is a belly picture at 23 weeks, about 2 and a half weeks ago, and yes, it is bigger now! My belly button has officially "popped" and I feel like a whale! ...and to think I still have 3 months to go and to grow...oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment