Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 24, 2011

School's Out!

Ahhhhhhh, I need a margarita! I am done for the semester, done for the year, and done for the foreseeable future...and it feels great! I will miss my kiddos, especially my advisory class who was with me for the past three years, but I know that God has given me this wonderful opportunity to stay home with Aria right now. Being her mom is my most important job and I am so looking forward to actually getting to spend time with her now. I would be lying if I said the past 6 months were easy, because they were anything but! I cannot tell you how hard it was for me to spend my days away from her these past 6 months. I am eternally thankful that I won't have to do it again come September.

On a less serious note, Aria popped her first two teeth this week! They are the bottom front teeth. These were not bad, as I am unable to recall any teething "symptoms" recently. Let's hope the rest will be the same, and let the teething fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment