Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

1 Month Old!!!

Aria is one month old today! She weighs almost 8 pounds and is almost 21 inches long - she is growing so fast! I noticed today that some of her newborn clothes are already a bit snug on her, so we are going to have to pull out the 0-3 month items. I have to admit, her growing so fast makes me a bit emotional. I am really excited to be able to play with her and see her little personality develop and come out, but I also kind of want her to stay little forever!

I am Jesus' little lamb


Grammy bought me this cute little dress last week, but I am already too big for it!





1 comment:

  1. I totally know what you mean---I am excited, but also sad Benjamin is growing so fast as well! Can't believe he is a month today!!! It is all going to go so fast. Love the blue dress!

    ReplyDelete